From the creators of King’s League: Odyssey comes Tiny Guardians, a strategy tower defense game with a twist, the twist being the absence of towers to defend.
Tiny Guardians puts you in charge of Lunalie, who is embarking on a journey through the wilderness of Prism in search of her missing aunt, the Sorceress and you’ll get to summon among 12 guardian classes, with 4 upgradable levels each to help you on your adventure.
The game has a medieval tone and the levels as well as the characters are beautifully designed and rich in colours and with every level featuring both a story and a challenge mode, each with three difficulties, players will have plenty to keep them occupied.
Available on Google Play for $3.99 with IAPs, Tiny Guardians features over 40 diverse enemy types, vast stages, a compelling story campaign and last but not least, some exciting and unique boss fights so If you’re in the market for a refreshing TD strategy game then you’re in for a treat
• TD without towers, a refreshing take on this strategy genre.
• 12 guardian classes (with 4 upgradable levels each) are available.
• Over 40 diverse enemy types, come up with different strategies to defeat them.
• Exciting and unique boss fights and special events in certain levels.
• Each level has a Story and Challenge Mode, each with three difficulties.
• Achievements are integrated with the Google Play services to store all your accomplishments.
• Gorgeously illustrated cards to summon guardians. Collect them all!
• All the above allow for plenty of strategies!